The manufacturing industry faces many challenges, ranging from a lack of supply chain visibility and collaboration to skills shortages and siloed data. Additionally, today’s always-connected, fast-moving customers have forced companies to make a digital transformation.
We’ll be your guide. Leverage our?deep expertise?to create a solution that provides what you need to transform your manufacturing organization — with the flexibility to change as your business grows.
Envision, develop, launch and manage your IoT solutions
- With connected products, you can build new revenue streams, enhance customer experience and bring new products to market.
- Enhance your manufacturing and industrial applications with real-time, cloud-powered intelligence.
- Gain insights from your fleet of distributed devices, deployed worldwide, to enhance and optimize your operations.
Salesforce manufacturing solutions provide end-to-end visibility across your business
- Gain transparency across your supply chain ecosystem as well as a holistic view of the business — while enhancing collaboration across marketing, sales and client services.
- We offer implementation and ongoing optimization services for multiple Salesforce manufacturing solutions options — ranging from Quick Starts that get you up and running quickly, to full custom projects.
Become a digital business faster, and with less risk.
- By modernizing your ERP solutions on optimized infrastructure, you can reduce the maintenance costs associated with legacy systems while generating higher levels of efficiency.
- By moving toward cloud-native application design, you can create future stability for your products and go to market faster with a focus on creating innovative and differentiated customer experiences.
Gain actionable insights
- Make valuable information accessible faster, across your organization.
- We’ll provide the diverse skills necessary — including those of developers, administrators, and cloud and data analytics architects — so you can focus on putting your data to work.
Store data more affordably
- Store and manage increasing amounts of production-related data, while only paying for what you use.
- Scale up or down to meet demand to prevent wasteful over-provisioning and lower your costs.
Be available at all times, with little-to-no latency.
- With private cloud, you can gain greater control and performance of a single-tenant environment along with the agility and efficiency of the public cloud.
- Your compute, storage and networking components are dedicated to your business needs, providing enhanced security and customization.
- Connect your dedicated environment to the public cloud of your choice?to create a true?hybrid cloud?with?multi-cloud flexibility.
Improve efficiency with automation and optimization
- With our?DevOps?tools and guidance, plus a range of?enterprise application solutions, we’ll help you streamline operations so you can focus on developing more products — and selling them.
- If you need help putting your workloads where they’ll run best, turn to our?Professional Services?team. We can help put you on the right path.
Support your global operations
- Cloud-based technologies help distributed organizations?communicate and collaborate?with their employees, as well as with suppliers and distributors.
- If your company operates globally — or plans to — you’ll also want to ensure your?infrastructure?will support global operations and offer?secure network connections?between providers.
Discover a partnership that can help you achieve more – for your people, your business and your customers – today and into the future.
Decades of expertise matched with thousands of experts
Expert guidance so you can maximize the benefits of modern cloud.
Ready to start the conversation?
Fill out the form to be connected to one of our experts.