As the digital advertising industry evolves, so do the needs of advertisers. Once digital advertising was a nebulous black hole not to venture near. Now it seems everyone is starting to get a grasp on it. This is great for advertisers because they can hire marketers in-house who ultimately offer a more devoted effort and control over their digital advertising programs.
Since there are more digital advertisers in the workforce, it does become easier to hire internal teams. However, it’s rare to get an in-house manager or team with agency-level experience. This type of understanding must be cultivated over years of time spent in hundreds of advertising environments just like managers within our agency. Even if there are people at the same caliper of strategic thinking at the company, they are often alone and rarely supported by their peers.
That’s why we created Digital Hybrid Partnerships, a blend of in-house digital advertising management with an added layer of agency support. DHPs allow advertisers to maintain the same level of effort, control, and understanding with their campaigns while always getting the highest level of strategy and support possible. CG’s strategies go deeper and drive profit quicker than when advertisers work independently. We will work with your team on a weekly, biweekly, or monthly basis to ensure you are always achieving your highest goals for volume and profitability.
With DHPs, advertisers get:
- Onetime Initial Campaign Evaluation (delivered by phone/email/both)
- Access to CG?Account Managers Who Are Dedicated to Your Success
- Time Tested, Proven Agency Strategies Aimed at Achieving Your Advertising Goals
- Routine Scheduled Strategy Calls Between CG?and YOUR MKT TEAM
- Routine Monthly Write-ups on Strategy
- Custom In-depth Analysis on Target CPAs
- Competitive Analysis + Feedback
- Dedicated Backup Support on a Call-in or Email in basis (based on Tier)
Areas of Focus Can Include:
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Bing Ads
- CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization)
- Email Marketing – beta
- Remarketing (Dynamic and Facebook)
- Shopping Ads (PLAs)
- Facebook Ads
- Other Social Ads – beta